"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, April 23, 2012

Freefall

i'm falling down the rabbit hole
why can't i stop playing with fire?

i'm trapped
by my own pyromania
and i can't even scream
fire
fire

the die has been cast
we've crossed the rubicon
i can't run back over burned bridges.

i know what's past the point of no return
freefall, that's all

my stomach is twisting in knots
butterflies   -   murdered

you don't know what rings in my ears
and boils in my blood
every night
every night...

how much does she know?
how much does she know?

i'll laughandcry
laughandcry myself to sleep
every night
every night...

i'm falling down the rabbit hole.
meet me there. 

No comments: