"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Friday, June 01, 2012

처음

But then there are numbers in brackets
And poems, and words, and songs

There are sweet praises
And sordid whispers

Kindness and cruelty
All tumbled in one

Perhaps I should thank you
For robbing me of my insecurities.

I will have nothing to confess
At the time of reckoning

Because in the end
Everything is nothing

I am no fool
I remain in reality

But I cannot ignore
How innocence

Makes everything
Reckless.

Click here for a discussion of 처음 

No comments: